Siemens is looking for a Mechanical Field Service Supervisor to be part of the team in Gas & Power -SDO
What is the role?
• Mechanical lead engineer on Steam Turbines
• Strong rotating equipment knowledge, with hands-on knowledge of mechanical systems related to Steam Turbines.
• Strong knowledge of Steam Turbine processes
• Can demonstrate experience on the below equipment:
- Siemens Steam Turbines servicing
- Siemens Steam Turbines major overhaul
- Blades change
- Any other OEM experience would be an advantage
What are my responsibilities?
• Performs complex, specialized tasks on steam turbine equipment during new installation and service
• Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with Siemens work procedures
• Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures
• Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
• Capable of developing detailed outage plans
• Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Steam Turbine sites
• Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on Siemens standards
• Catalogue of corrective measures
• Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• At least 5 years experience in Field Service of Steam Turbines
• Willingness to travel world wide
• Experience in multicultural teams required.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 111018
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time