Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Service Designer (m/w/divers).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You analyze customers and markets to derive service and business opportunities for Siemens Healthineers
- You develop service offerings based on industry, technology and market trends as well as customer insights
- You calculate and demonstrate business value of service opportunities and solution offerings
- You present service solution proposals to win strategic business partners within the organization
- You realize service solutions within the Siemens Healthineers business lines
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an MBA and service design master or university degree of a related discipline and equivalent working experience
- You have long term working experience with at least 2 years in the area of service design, product management or entrepreneurship
- You have experience in taking offers to market, whether as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You have expertise in service and UX methods such as service blueprint, personas, customer journey, design thinking, wireframing, competitor and market analysis
- You have outstanding presentation and communication skills and you are fluent in English and German
- You have the ability to teach designers about business
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111040
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time