Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Agile Project Portfolio Manager (m/w/divers).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You coach UX teams in SAFe, Scrum- and Kanban ceremonies, user stories, agile philosophy and you help establishing stable social structures within teams and tribes
- You help UX leads to set up and staff projects, develop synergetic project schedules and thorough consideration of the Siemens Healthineers UCD process and best practices
- You are accountable for the entire TI UX portfolio and project management tool within Azure DevOps
- You are the person-to-go for agile working mode and project management at TI UX and hereby continuously optimize flow and productivity
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an university degree in IT, agile UX, business or a related discipline
- You have long term working experience with at least 2 years as agile coach, scrum master, agile portfolio manager or equivalent
- You are a proven expert in SAFe or Lean and education as scrum master, LDE, RTE or equivalent
- You have experience with UX or design processes
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You have outstanding social and communication skills and you are fluent in English and German
- You have customer orientation – analytical skills – assertiveness – ability to work in a team - humor
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111041
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time