Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Experienced Auditor (m/f/diverse) SHS A Financial Audit.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the audit plan development, lead audit preparations and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- You represent SHS A within Siemens Healthineers, solidifying SHS A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- You drive the ongoing digitalization of internal audit
- You perform complex audit program steps, use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- You ensure constant communication to the Engagement Lead
- You play a leading role in meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- You provide constructive performance feedback to all audit team members after the engagement
- You actively support and monitor the progress of less experienced team members on methodology, execution of assigned tasks and review their work in order to ensure accurate reporting to the client
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have longterm experience within Siemens, a related industry or a “Big 4” accounting firm
- You have a strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting, IT or Finance)
- You have strong working knowledge of Controlling, Accounting (IFRS & German GAAP) and Financial reporting
- You have long-term and broad experience regarding digitalization
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent project management and leadership skills
- You have a strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- You have outstanding skills with respect to MS Office applications – Expert knowledge for MS-Excel required
- CIA, CPA or German Wirtschaftsprüfer certification preferred
- You have an outstanding career progression
- Fluency in English and German is required
- You have the willingness to travel national and international (peaks up to 80%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111067
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time