Siemens Real Estate Business Administration Support Center is a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Accounting, Controlling & Administration for Real Estate, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
Our location in Lisbon provides services to 22 countries in Europe, in more than 15 different languages
We are looking for a Contract Administrator - English Speaker for Norway & Holland, to support our operations.
• Administer external and internal contracts in the specific IT tool;
• Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all Siemens sites in several locations;
• Provide periodic reporting of all contract management activities (Space, vacancy etc);
• Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges;
• Provide data, validate and report through interface to other systems (KPI, SAP, etc);
• Upload and maintain all relevant property drawings related to occupancy (e.g. CAD plans).
• Min. secondary education or comparable educational background, preference for university degree;
• Experience in administrative and/or financial processes;
• Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in English (mandatory);
• Proficient in MS Excel & Office;
• Experience with AutoCad (preferential);
• Able to work in a changing environment and availability to travel;
• Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation;
• Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
You will be integrated in an international, young and dynamic team with income and benefits compatible with function and politics in use in our client.
Please send us your detailed CV. if you consider to have the required knowledge.
Job ID: 111076
Organization: Real Estate Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time