Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the IT Security team that delivers a structured yet innovative approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management and IT security controls around both Siemens products and solutions available to customers, as well as relevant Siemens internal processes and IT systems.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Cybersecurity Auditor (m/f/d) - CF A IT Audit in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Prepare and conduct IT Security audits and coordinate friendly hacking activities on Siemens systems, products and services
• Discuss on eye-to-eye level with security architects to challenge their assumptions and improve their solutions whenever possible
• Design attack scenarios to jeopardize state-of-the-art technologies and prove if they are vulnerable.
• Drive pre-audit planning and perform analysis to ensure a baseline understanding of the IT landscape under the scope and the related processes and controls
• Provide timely status updates to the engagement manager, ensure escalation of potential issues and actively seek clarification on engagement task requirements
• Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Participate in closing meetings with management
• Sponsor new IT Security related internal processes, tools and documentation improvements
• Provide insight and conduct research on latest developments in IT security technologies and threats
• Lead engagements reporting to high management
• Coach Cybersecurity analysts and working students
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Strong academic history (university degree in IT, Computer Science,Engineering or other related fields)
• 4-6 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm in the fields of IT security audit, cyber security, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT services and solutions
• Willingness to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
• Profound knowledge of some of the following: Cybersecurity, SAP security, SCADA, Web application testing, mobile security, IT general controls, data protection and information security requirements, industrial security controls, software development lifecycle, COBIT
• Solid project management skills, with experience in working in multicultural environments
• Good scripting and programming skills preferred but not required
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English and willingness to travel up 80% of your time globally
• Motivated, creative, proactive, innovative, communicative, with solid analytical skills
• Certifications like OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred but not required
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
Job ID: 111167
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time