Senior Digital Advisor – Siemens Healthineers Norway
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalizing healthcare. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services.
In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.4 billion and adjusted profit of €2.3 billion and has about 50,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available at www.siemens-healthineers.com
In the Nordic and Baltic countries Siemens Healthineers has sales and service personnel close to our local customers. With approx. 550 employees across the region, we strive to be a trusted partner for healthcare providers, with in-depth knowledge on their specific challenges and opportunities.
Digital Services is presently seeking a Digital Advisor. You will be a key part of our core team in the Nordics working with areas like population health management, remote patient monitoring, ehealth solutions, different cloud offerings and new innovative pathway companions. All our solutions are transforming care delivery and have high impact on pathways for both patients and physicians.
- Strategy and business development
- Product- ownership and development
- Solution design and development
- Internal enablement and training
- Marketing and pre-sales activities
- Sales and management of sales processes
- Project- enablement and participation
- External and internal reporting
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science
- Competence from software development and IT different architecture areas
- Competence from the healthcare industry and the hospital domain (diagnostics, treatment)
- Competence from primary- and/or secondary care
- Programming experience, especially web applications.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Experience from the healthcare and/or life science sector (diagnostics, clinical IT systems).
- Experience with business-, service- and application development (web development), integration and security.
- Experience with delivery of complex use-cases and IT projects.
- Own experience with business development, project management and/or different architecture roles.
- Working in teams, conducting and coordinating internal projects, communicating efficiently within organization;
- Working in the interface between local organization and Zone / Region.
- Approx. 5-15 years of work experience
The position reports to Head of Digital Services Norway.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact our HR business partner, Hilde Johnsrud (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Head of Digital Services, Lars Houge (email@example.com)
Deadline as soon as possible and latest August 14.
Job ID: 111171
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time