Siemens Mobility is looking for a Bid Team Manager for the Bid Group Area.
Bid Team Manager is the leader for the different bids assigned to his/her team, responsible for the elaboration, coordination and direction of the Bid Team, assembled with the relevant service /product / business knowledge to prepare high quality winning bids, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end technical bid process.
Bid Team Manager ensures adherence to the internal processes as well as the other applicable guidelines for bids allocated to his/her team.
The role will report to a Bid Area Manager, being is part of the Bid Group Steering Committee, contributing to maintain and build a Bid Strategy and Bid Internal Processes oriented to deliver competitive bids, attractive to customer with high quality in an efficient way.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Managing Large/Strategic Bids in accordance with the organisation’s Bid Process
- Assist with creating bid documents for the large/strategic bids
- Management input into bids assigned to his/her team
- Reviewing and providing guidance on the estimates produced by the bid teams
- Completing Delivery Reviews for documents prior to release
- Providing input into Bid Group Management / Bid Group Steering Committee regarding delivery review/estimates
- Assisting with creating the bid deliverables and improving the quality of the deliverables
- Acting as key point of contact with other bid stakeholders (i.e., Engineering, EHS, Business Excellence, …) to agree templates and content to be produced as part of bid process.
- Manage other bid interfaces, typically involving contributions from sales, supply chain, engineering, R&D, finance, commercial, legal and project delivery
- Contributing to the Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Arrange all post bid reviews, post contract award
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 year’s work experience in Bid/Project Management
- 2 years’ people management experience
- Good organisational skills
- Spanish and English fluency spoken and written
- Good analytical and interpretation skills
- Good attention to detail for reviewing/editing documents
- Knowledge of document management methods
- Deep knowledge on Bid Preparation process involving Signalling Engineering and Project Delivery
- Successful demonstrated experience on customer projects, negotiating complex issues/needs/requirements with customer or internal stakeholders
- Highly skilled in leading and motivating people
- Skilled at building, analysing and managing key stakeholder relationships across the business
- Exceptional presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Availability to travel
- Previous experience in Rail Signalling projects
- Sound track record of leading process improvement and change initiatives
- Agile methods
- Continuous Improvement methods
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Job ID: 111195
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time