- Ensures adherence to agreed PM guidelines and operation standards on behalf of PMO Head or PMO Manager.
- Implements PM and PMO guidelines and processes, and manages respective functional organization.
- Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
- Coordinates and decides upcoming resource requests for projects, to optimize staff utilization.
- Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients).
- Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements in PM operations.
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues.
- May oversee - specific - activities of Project Management Office, without leading the team.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in project coordination or scheduling for electrical engineering projects within the utility industry is an added advantage.
- Strong project management and coordination skills, advanced in MS Project or relevant software tool, information sharing and productivity tools.
- Strong English communication, ownership, leadership and team work skills with ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn new concepts, methods and open to some irregular hours depending on work load / project in hand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power or related field.
Job ID: 111293
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time