- Carries out Installation / Commissioning activities and failure analysis and rectification during Warranty period in a team of qualified professionals and technicians, contributes to ensures adherence to processes and procedures.
- Performs the commissioning of components, systems and solutions on site.
- Plans the required activities.
- Prepares reports and documentation of the results.
- Analyses the system behavior and the interaction of single elements.
- Executes the hand-over to the customer personnel and their briefing.
- May make optimizations of disciplines (e.g. by settings).
- May contribute as test engineer to admittances, routine and type tests.
- May perform or support the determination or specification of the required test equipment.
- May lead the commissioning staff functionally.
- May control the mentioned tasks and /or provide supervisory guidance at site.
- Contributes in a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals functionally to achieve the targets set
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the Installation / Commissioning Team assigned.
- Carries out Installation / Commissioning activities and failure analysis and rectification during Warranty in a team of professionals and technicians according to the organizational guidelines.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant industry experience
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Leadership skills i.e. Decision Making, Execution and Customer Focus
- Previous experience in Site Engineering and/or Systems Engineering within a project business preferably in the railway industry.
Job ID: 111298
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time