The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director for MindSphere China and be part of our new China business start-up team, based in our Shanghai or Beijing office.
· Win new customers for MindSphere by introducing potential buyers to MindSphere, demonstrating its capabilities, detailing how it will generate value for their business and composing attractive offers
· Expand business with existing MindSphere customers in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers by strategically developing account plans and introducing them to new offerings such as apps, which are applicable to their businesses
· Maintain an overview of new offerings in the MindSphere ecosystem, understand their applicability to different industries and customer types and developing successful strategies for selling these offerings
· Record and track activities leveraging sales tools and technologies that will help you succeed at work.
· Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree IT, Engineering, Science or Business (the latter combined with good technical understanding)
· 5+ years of experience in B2B sales with significant software or software-as-a-service sales experience
· Deep knowledge in IoT and Industry 4.0
· Proven experience in industry of Government and Education
· Enjoy working in a diverse, high energy, start-up sales team and matrix working environment
· Thrilled by new technologies and business models, possess a solid understanding of IoT and data analytics and how they generate business value
· Good exposure to the development, execution, and overview of customer account plans
· Proven experience and successes in a customer facing role including interaction with customer senior management
· Customer-centric attitude with excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated strong business acumen, problem solving skills and make decisions based on market and customer trends
· Ability to independently and to collaborate effectively across functionsWillingness to travel up to 50% or above
Job ID: 111307
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time