The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director for MindSphere China and be part of our new China business start-up team, based in our Shanghai or Beijing office.
· Win new customers for MindSphere by introducing potential buyers to MindSphere, demonstrating its capabilities, detailing how it will generate value for their business and composing attractive offers
· Close collaboration with Siemens SI and GP sales team by strategically developing account plans and introducing them to MindSphere, which are applicable to their businesses
· Maintain an overview of new offerings in the MindSphere ecosystem, understand their applicability to different industries and customer types and developing successful strategies for selling these offerings
· Record and track activities leveraging sales tools and technologies that will help you succeed at work.
· Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree IT, Engineering, Science or Business (the latter combined with good technical understanding)
· 5+ years of experience in B2B sales with significant software or software-as-a-service sales experience
· Deep knowledge in IoT and Industry 4.0
· Proven experience in industry of Gas&Oil, Energy and Utility, Transportation and Building or a combine of two as a Minimum.
· Enjoy working in a diverse, high energy, start-up sales team and matrix working environment
· Thrilled by new technologies and business models, possess a solid understanding of IoT and data analytics and how they generate business value
· Good exposure to the development, execution, and overview of customer account plans
· Prov en experience and successes in a customer facing role including interaction with customer senior management
· Customer-centric attitude with excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated strong business acumen, problem solving skills and make decisions based on market and customer trends
· Ability to independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
Willingness to travel up to 50% or above
Job ID: 111308
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time