The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director for MindSphere China and be part of our new China business start-up team, based in our Shanghai or Beijing office.
· Scope, plan and execute presentation demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects clearly understand the value which can be generated by the MindSphere platform in their organization.
· Sell value and become the trusted advisor to technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, CxO, support, services, etc.
· Have experience in at least one of the following industry: Gas & Oil, Energy and Utility, Travel & Transportation, Build Technology.
· Understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses. such as ERP, Product Lifecycle Management, 3rd Consulting Company.
· Assist Account Executive to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle.
· Assist Account Executives in devising strategic account plans and strategies.
· Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere to win.
· Elucidation and documentation of customer requirements and goals.
· Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. And with the capability to call customers individually.
· Collaborate with global MindSphere SME and management team on major accounts.
· Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and a strong history of achievement over career.
· Minimum of 7 years pre-sales experience in the industry selling enterprise software, and with good understanding of solution selling and value selling.
· Excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
· Good English listening and speaking is a must
· Possess broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
- Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. C/C++, Java, Node.js)
- Data management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
- Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud)
- Distributed system, Microservices, Cloud Native
- Big Data(Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Streaming Processing).
- Industry Automation (PLC, OPC UA, ModBus, TIA Portal, SCATDA) is a very good advantage.
- BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau, SPSS, ML, DL) is a good advantage.
- PLM&ERP(Windchill, TeamCenter, Enovia, SAP, MES) is a good advantage.
· Excellent ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
· Good understanding of the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
· Fast learning and proactive attitude.
· Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
Job ID: 111321
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time