Collaboration Manager (Clinical Scientist), Finland and Baltics in Siemens Healthineers
Are you passionate about research and innovation and can you build and maintain a strong network between public hospitals and Siemens Healthineers? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We in Siemens Healthineers in Nordic and Baltic’s are proud to announce that we are going to extend our current scientific collaboration team. As a reflection of our passion for healthcare we will expand our research and innovation cooperation with the hospitals in the field of diagnostic imaging, advanced therapy and laboratory diagnostics.
We are looking for a bright mind eager to join a dynamic and highly motivated team, in which you will work closely with colleagues from our collaborations team, sales, product management, legal and application scientists/specialists. You will work towards establishing closer cooperation between Siemens Healthineers and our customers and be a part of our continuous efforts to strengthen our relations with our customers in the Nordic countries.
What are my responsibilities?
As Country Collaboration Manager (50%) and OnSite Scientist (50%) in Siemens Healthineers it will be your responsibility to foster and develop a good and close collaboration with the leading hospitals in Finland and Baltic’s within research and innovation.
Your main responsibilities as Country Collaboration Manager (50%) will be to:
• Execute collaboration Strategy within the country of responsibility
• Support tender requests for collaboration providing input and drafts proposals in coordination with the Zone Lead, the Expert team leads and the Business Lines.
• Identify and establish dialog with key/potential Scientific Partners
• Manage partner satisfaction and serve as primary 1st-level contact for customers within the country
• Support Master Research Agreements (MRA) negotiations locally
• Discuss and define the scientific scope of collaboration projects together with potential partners
• Submit projects for approval according to the standard process and supports the release and signature process.
Your main responsibilities as Onsite Scientist (50%) will be to:
• Deliver high-end diagnostic imaging application support to our customers
• Offer support to research and innovation projects at the hospitals
• Implement MRA projects with leading hospitals in Finland/Baltics
• Establish Clinical Use Test projects in Finland/Baltics
• Document collaboration projects in White Papers, Posters etc.
• Help to convey contact to the research and development department in Siemens Healthineers HQ
• Provide contact to Siemens Healthineers Global Research Partners
• Support for testing of new hardware and software solutions
• Collaborate with Siemens Healthineers Headquarter on the dissemination of the latest technologies and applications within diagnostic imaging to the Finnish/Baltics customers
What do we expect from you?
You are a strong networker, you like to bring people together and facilitate collaboration. Your communication skills enable you both to create a network within Siemens Healthineers and at our customers.
You are structured and methodical in you approach and you are able to find the right balance between being patient and pushing for results.
There are several ways of qualifying for the position. The ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in 75 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
We are a part of a Nordic/Baltic organization with 550 employees and local sales- and service departments.
Read more at
Do not hesitate - Apply today and no later than May 26, 2019. Apply online in English for the job at . Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For questions about the role and recruitment process please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori (Talent Acquisition) +46 70 728 1380
Job ID: 111394
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time