What are my responsibilities ?
Ensure the work allocation of the team is covered on a day to day basis, to assist the TOT liaison Manager to ensure the 4 weekly look-ahead, program is adequately staffed to carry out all Commissioning activities to the Siemens agreed standards.
- To ensure your trained and equipped as Drivers and available for all Siemens works for the movement of all DWE RST and TS machinery and equipment.
- You will show a working knowledge of all aspects of DWE TOT and RST equipment infrastructure and assets and a thorough understand of how each unit interfaces with all other Siemens and civil systems to include but not limited to Building management systems (BMS) SCADA, DWE, PSD communications and signaling, so a smooth transition can be maintained and transitioned into Operations and maintenance roles.
- You will demonstrate a clear understanding for rail safety and track discipline within a commissioning-controlled environment
- You shall be responsible for fostering key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- You will demonstrate the ability to make critical decisions and to achieve results on a daily basis. The ability to work in a team environment and lead by example will ensure your success in this role
- Ensure career and competency development of yourself and new team members and ensure currency of team competency qualifications; ensure that only suitably accredited and competent staff are provided to perform work on all DWE RST and TS machinery and equipment .
- Maintaining high levels of customer service and interacting with customers to implement continuous improvement ideas (e.g. improve productivity, reduce waste)
- Regularly review work method statements for movement guidelines and for team performance improvement
- Ensure the completion of accurate and timely project reporting in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and policy requirements relating to the provision and upkeep of All Siemens and Depot facilities.
- Effectively manage your team training and career development and highlight any inadequacy in resources, training or opportunities.
- Ensuring all TOT SIEMENS SYSTEMS Resource capability is maintained at optimum levels to deliver, testing operations and maintenance after commissioning works effectively.
- Facilitating and supporting organizational changes where there is a potential for resistance to change and maintaining effective stakeholder management whilst implementing such change.
- Sound knowledge of the technical aspects of TOT operation and maintenance works.
- Demonstrated knowledge of COC operations and commissioning competencies, whilst incorporating the functional analysis and business needs.
- Demonstrated results in improving workplace safety.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TS TOT Siemens commissioning rules, railway specific safety rules, as applicable and Work Site Protection.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- University degree or equivalent
- Sound computer skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be organized, a self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
- Must be a good multi-tasker and effectively manage priorities and deadlines.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethic
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 111399
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time