Siemens CT is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Organizing, coordinating and moderating Daily Scrum Meetings
• Driving the software development process cycle based on agile framework
• Ensuring all relevant process steps including sprint planning, retrospectives, grooming, sprint reviews and daily standups
• As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
• Working with a team of Scrum Masters to build proficiency, consistency and effectiveness of Scrum processes in entire project
• Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
• Facilitating team collaboration and communication
• Quality assurance in project ; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
• Supporting the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally
• Supporting the team to commit for challenging but realistic and reliable iteration results
• Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
• Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
• Driving the continuous improvement of the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or a relevant academic program.
• Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Project Management and/or Scrum Master positions is a must
• Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
• Experience in working and applying Agile/Scrum for minimum 2 years in a software development team is required. (Scrum Master role is preferred.)
• Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
• Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events, including Scrum of Scrums, Continuous Integration.
• Excellent communication, mentoring and motivating skills is a must.
• Ability to coach multiple teams for creating high-value products while working collaboratively and self organizing.
• Knowledge of different and creative Scrum techniques is preferred. (Different Retrospective formats, Burndown techniques, Estimation)
• Experience with different Agile/Scrum tracking tools,
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycles and their advantages and disadvantages.
• Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 111405
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time