- Support the customer with their innovation and vision and support their IOT journey
- Support the Project Manager to confirm scope, develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, past experience and inputs from the Project Team Members
- Verify customer requirements
- Contribute to the analysis and design phase and also review the results
- Assess impacts and propose solutions for change requests
- Previous experience gained having worked on an IT project, if you have worked In the utility industry then this is advantageous as well
- You will have experience working directly with customers
- This role is team based so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in a team
- You will be willing to travel and be open to new cultural experience
We know how to tackle the challenges of today with holistic digital offerings and individual solutions
Digitalization and the Internet of Things (IoT) have a tremendous impact on our world. It is obvious that organizations need to address the issue of digital transformation, yet few have a concrete strategy. Those that tackle digital transformation and IoT will be the leaders of tomorrow, shaping the future of their industries.
We create a unique digital journey!
We offer our unmatched industrial DNA paired with strong IoT expertise to drive sustainable growth in a digital world. From strategy to design to implementation – we support you globally to successfully re-invent your business.
We are your trusted partner for IoT and the broader digital transformation and support you on your unique digital journey. From strategy to design & prototyping to solutions & implementation – SIEMENS IoT Services employs a holistic approach to developing individually tailored strategies. Together with you we create, plan and deliver end-to-end solutions along the entire IoT value chain – all from a single source.
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. We strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working options with our applicants.
Job ID: 111407
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either