Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Manage relationship with external IT Infrastructure service providers from a commercial, performance and contractual perspective.
• Managing providers contributing to an adequate provision of IT services;
• Integrated Performance Analysis (holistic provider view);
• Contribution in assessment of IT providers for a specific service;
• Contribution in monitoring provider obligations and SLA adherence;
• Supporting Escalation management towards/from the provider;
• Contribution in definition and maintenance of market standard KPIs/SLAs;
• Supporting Claim management;
• Executing provider governance according to framework;
• Foster provider improvement;
• Supporting provider relationship management and coordinate negotiations in a global virtual environment;
• Supporting Change Processes;
• Contribution in measures and action plans to ensure IT provider management quality;
• Support from and to IT Contract Management team.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Educational degree relevant for the area
• 5+ years demonstrated experience in the areaUX field with an emphasis on interaction design for web and mobile apps
• Fluency in English; German and/or other languages are an advantage
• Effective Written and oral communication on a business level;
• Structured, accurate and conduct result-oriented operation from an economic point of view
• Soft skills: Communication; Work autonomously ; Self-Motivation; Responsibility; Strong teamwork and cooperation skills in an international working environment; Flexibility and strong organizational skills (process optimization); Problem Solving; Decisiveness; Ability to Work Under Pressure and Time Management; Negotiation and Conflict resolution
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 111431
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time