Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Making inventory of Hardware versions of installed equipment
- Making inventory of SW versions of installed components
- Taking care about configuration and backup-restore of installed components
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Preparing and performing system upgrade and patches
- Day-by-day system administration – maintenance and taking care of availability of the system
- Assessing system faults and solving minor fault without assistance
- Taking care of 3rd party communication – over 20 SW links (Modbus TCP/IP, OPC, IEC 104 and black box) – parameterization of links, commissioning of signals
- Control Station Operational performance such as loading – preparation of calculation of Unit Performance Parameters.
- T3000 commissioning and engineering modification if required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors degree in engineering is required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in installation of SPPA T3000.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 111445
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time