Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- The successful candidate will have proven experience in process system design and analysis.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the area of Process Safety Management and industry guidelines including API 520/521/526/200 and ASME codes,
- Process Safety Management as defined in OSHA CFR 1910.119 with direct experience
- executing projects.
- Interpretation and implementation of engineering data and industry standards to determine the limitations and capabilities of process units and their pressure relief systems and recommend actions or mitigation plans
- Performing engineering calculations associated with pressure relief system design and
- analysis in PSPPM.
- Analyzing vapor and liquid disposal systems.
- Perform quality checks on projects before delivery to the client and communicate technical requirements and deliverables.
- Provide new design specification and action plan preparation upon understanding customer requirements to be in compliance with the regulations.
- The Lead Engineer is responsible for meeting the quality targets of the executed engineering analysis. The LE represents the technical authority of the assigned project or task.
- The LE will work with internal project engineers and end users on the technical aspects of the project or task. Therefore, the LE must be able to communicate technical requirements and deliverables clearly and concisely.
- Support sales opportunities by clearly and fluently explaining best practices and value proposition to support customer needs.
- Expected travel up to 25% domestically and internationally.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a refining or petrochemical operating and/or engineering consulting business environment.
- Experience in the area of upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas processes including refining is a plus.
- Demonstrated technical competence in the field of process safety.
- Expert in using the PSPPM software
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 111509
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time