We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer with extensive experience in automotive domain. The position involves the development and customization of a wide range of components for the automotive embedded space. The ideal candidate should have hands-on development in programming and prior experience in creating automotive solutions. The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Applicant should possess at least a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Applicant must have at least 5-8 years’ experience. Applicant must have following skills:
• Strong knowledge of C, C++.
• Strong programming skills.
• Strong Knowledge of QNX and its internals.
• QNX kernel and device driver development experience.
• Configure and validate QNX Neutrino based on BSP requirements
• Configure QNX middleware
• Develop and modify product specific kernel drivers
• Well versed with data modelling and tools like Enterprise Architect.
• Experience in version control tools like GIT, Subversion
• Strong English communication
• Ability to work in a challenging environment.
• Experience with AutoSAR
• Knowledge of diagnostic protocol (UDS)
• Experience of working in any of the commercial AUTOSAR stack EB/Vector/KPIT/Mentor/Arccore etc
• Fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Bash
• Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb, valgrind.
• Knowledge of dynamic code coverage tools like gcov
• Design and implementation of the Customer specific software stack
• Prime responsibility would be Design and Development of the new features.
• Design and implement services built upon Mentor Graphics software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
• Analyse project requirements, communicate with customer at early engagement stage to fill in sales with proper technical background as well as provide necessary consulting
• Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation