Manager SCM – Compressor
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Gas & Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: SCM-Procurement/Suply Chain Logistics
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Knowledge of casting and machining process
- Prior experience in procurement and development of casting and machining
- Working in heavy engineering company
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of vendor base in India and abroad
- Coordinate with engineering and quality for product development
- Experience in SAP working environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Should be costing
- Advanced Microsoft office capabilities (Word and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of purchasing fundamentals including solicitation of bids and negotiation
- Effective teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to assess priorities, demonstrate flexibility and understand sense of urgency
- Self motivated, demonstrate problem solving abilities, continuous improvement and decision making skills
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bilingual English-Hindi fluency
- 10 years related work experience in Heavy engineering industry
- Advance education in Materials Management
· Lean and/or Six Sigma continuous improvement experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 111518
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time