Applicant should possess at least a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics.
Applicant must have at least 5-10 years’ experience. Applicant must have significant experience in several of the following:
• Strong knowledge of C, C++.
• Strong programming skills.
• Strong Knowledge in AUTOSAR architecture and Configuration Tool chain
• Working Experience in LINUX or QNX
• Working experience in projects based on AUTOSAR architecture
• Well versed with data modelling and tools like Enterprise Architect.
• Experience in version control tools like GIT, Subversion
• Strong English communication
• Ability to work in a challenging environment.
• Experience in Autosar layers (MCAL, BSW, RTE and Application) - implementation, integration and testing
• Knowledge of GENIVI and UML.
• Knowledge of diagnostic protocol (UDS)
• Experience of working in any of the commercial AUTOSAR stack EB/Vector/KPIT/Mentor/Arccore etc
• Fluent in at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Bash
• Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb, valgrind.
• Knowledge of dynamic code coverage tools like gcov
• Prime responsibility would be Design and Development of the new features.
• Design and implement services built upon Mentor Graphics software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
• Analyse project requirements, communicate with customer at early engagement stage to fill in sales with proper technical background as well as provide necessary consulting
• Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation
Job ID: 111520
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time