Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively and in line with IT standards and Information Security rules. Consult and facilitate user interaction with ordering of IT services/assets. Support users with IT issues not solved according expectations.
- Customer facing function that ensures efficient and effective use of IT services resulting in overall user satisfaction and user productivity improvements
- Contact point for local IT support if required
- Escalation Management for end-user related IT services, e.g. IT Service Desk
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively
- Minimize non-productive time of users due to workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests)
- Accountability and responsibility for the Request Management process
- Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues and complaints.
- Incident resolution monitoring and reporting from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date
- Accountability and responsibility for Access Management process.
- Owns, manages and controls the standard change requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requests
- User productivity by providing a one-stop process
- Verifies, orders and approves hardware and software
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- University Degree in IT or related field
- Min. 5 - 7 years’ relevant experience
- Strong IT and technology background
- Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Incident and problem management experience
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 111523
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time