As Management Accountant, you will provide financial support to the Solutions, Sales and Customer Operations and Dresser Rand Business units, reporting to the Finance Manager. There will be interfaces in addition to the local finance team in Frimley including senior financial stakeholders, finance/commercial teams within each of the countries, and headquarters in Germany.
- Ownership of ICFR control process including design, implementation and update of new controls. Maintenance of ICFR registers. Contact person for auditors.
- Month End Closing and Reporting tasks, ICFR responsibilities, preparation of monthly P&L and BS forecast and provide support to Commercial Project Managers.
- Set up and ownership of Month End Closing & Reporting tasks including correction of validation errors
- Performing monthly Payroll and annual bonus reconciliations. Comments on any variances and follow up with HR when required
- Preparation and ownership of the Dresser Rand Business Unit Forecast and support with monthly forecasting activities and cost monitoring
- Creation of new Vendor’s and Customer’s accounts, raise PO/SO, PO requisitions and monitor PO status reports (GR/ IR); and obtaining customer credit report when required.
- Management reporting including Month End performance slides, Travel Expense report and Forecast Accuracy report, explanation of variances and follow up
- Business partnering – daily exposure to non-finance Internal Stakeholders – HR, Heads of Operation, Country Account Managers, Support Functions representatives, project managers, sales teams and others
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- CIMA – fully qualified accountant or studying towards (or equivalent qualification)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excel, Power Point and Word advanced user
- Experience with PO/SO creation and approval process
- Highly analytical, organised and structured approach
- Pragmatic, working in deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, dealing with multiple stakeholders at different levels in organisation worldwide.
- Flexible and independent, willing to take high degree of responsibility
- Confidential and able to work with sensitive personnel and financial information
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 111537
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time