Siemens Healthineers (SHS) is hiring a Customer Service Engineer (CSE) to become part of our team at Siemens Healthineers Customer Service (CS) for Atellica Solution system & Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) automation projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer Care Center (CCC) on all escalation issues
- Inform Uptime Service Center on all escalation issues and report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- BS/ BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A certification may be required in some areas
- Minimum 3 years of experience in laboratory diagnostic products
- Experience with the chemistry, immunology and automation product range
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers LD product portfolio is preferred
- Excellent customer-facing skills both in a project implementation and project operations situation
- The ability to successfully handle critical and non-distinctive situations and challenges
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 111565
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time