- We are developing data analytics applications based on IoT data from railway infrastructure to provide our customers value-added services.
- As part of a new dynamic and growing team, as Software Architect you design and implement cloud based microservice and data architectures.
- You ensure good coding standards, best practices and high-quality software by doing code and architectural reviews.
- You create, maintain and evolve software and data architecture documents.
- You design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- You create and propose solutions and present it to the stakeholders.
- You work closely with Data Scientists, DevOps as well as Software and Frontend Developers to identify the needs and requirements.
- You are also hands-on and support the implementation of new solutions.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in Computer Science; IT Engineering; Technical; Natural Science or comparable.
- You have several years of professional experience as Software Architect or Software Engineer / Developer.
- You are familiar with server-side programming languages e.g. Python, Node.js.
- You have excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends e.g. Cloud Foundry, AWS
- You are experienced with design patterns, microservices, REST/API design, SQL & NoSQL database technologies, data modeling techniques, Big Data, SAAS, PAAS, etc.
- You have excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- You are an outstanding problem solver.
- You are fluent in English; German language skills are a plus.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 111622
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time