- We are developing data analytics applications based on IoT data from railway infrastructure to provide our customers value-added services.
- As part of a new dynamic and growing team, as Frontend Developer you design and implement data-centric and dynamic web applications.
- You are responsible for creating a building set of complex responsive and interactive data visualizations to enable users to create their own dashboards.
- You work closely with data scientists, data engineers and product management to identify the requirements and to specify interfaces.
- You write reusable and maintainable code and independently carry out quality assurance measures such as software tests.
- You use state of the art technologies, tools, frameworks and methods.
- You create functional requirement and architecture documents and guides.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have experience with interactive data visualization and charting libraries.
- You have a deep interest in web design, UX and UI.
- You are familiar with modern frontend tools and methodologies such as SASS/SCSS, Jest/Karma, Protractor, Flow, Lint, Debugging Tools, etc.
- You can handle code management tools (git, gitlab) in your sleep.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. You enjoy coming up with creative solutions in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English; German language skills are a plus.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 111625
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time