- In your new challenging role as a Frontend Developer, you design and implement data-centric dashboards for rail automation IoT use cases.
- You work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive web applications.
- You turn UI/UX designs and customer requirements into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- You maintain brand consistency throughout design.
- You optimize applications for maximum speed.
- You create functional requirement documents and guides.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in Computer Science or in a related field.
- You have excellent knowledge of data visualization and charting libraries.
- You have a deep interest in web design, UX and UI.
- Modern frontend tools and methodologies such as gulp, webpack, SCSS, BEM or SMACCS are no news for you.
- You can handle code management tools (git, gitlab) in your sleep.
- As self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver you enjoy coming up with creative solutions in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English; German language skills are required.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 111625
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time