Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for Lab Digitalization Sales Consultants, located across Europe and willing to travel in designated areas, reporting to Siemens Healthineers Headquarters. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Lab Digitalization Sales Consultant to help clinical laboratories improve patient care and reduce operational costs through digitalization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead diagnostics IT sales process, through customer consulting engagements and workflow studies, in order to architect and sell a winning customer-centric IT solution, based on Siemens Healthineers’ lab diagnostics IT portfolio and complementary partners if needed
- You will conduct effective customized solution presentations and needs-based product demos showcasing clinical, operational and financial benefits of the total solution specific to the customer
- You will coach the broader local sales teams for designing an effective joint sales approach in order to retain existing customers and grow in prospect accounts
- You will establish customer contact and credentials with appropriate levels such as technical, strategic, and financial buyers from end user to C-suite decision makers where appropriate
- You will act as a conduit between Headquarter and countries to drive sales and marketing strategies in the region
- You will monitor local competitive market trends, government regulations and policies, along with identification of local partners to effectively address the customer needs
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree with preference in the field of engineering, computer science or business administration or in a related discipline
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience in sales, consulting, or services
- You already gained experience in workflow consulting, professional services or sales in enterprise IT, covering network solution architecture and system design
- You have deep understanding of the clinical lab’s workflow as well as the role of IT in improving processes (such as patient result verification, lab inventory management, process analytics, decision support)
- Further, experience with one or more of the following technologies would be considered a plus: EHR/ EMR/ HIS, LIS, Middleware, HL7/ ASTM, Data Analytics etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers, advisory boards, and potential or existing business partners
- You are fluent in English. Another European language would be required
- Approximately 50-75% travelling to customers all over the world, mainly Europe is a must
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111629
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time