Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Budapest Plant’s is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
Place of work: Budapest district XXI. (Csepel)
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Responsible for quality activities in production (in-process and final inspection)
· Reporting to the Quality Operations Leader
· Handle internal quality issues, claims and follow up the relevant actions together the area dedicated quality operators
· Verification of corrective and preventive actions in production
· Track internal issue related costs
· Facilitate mistake proofing and react to internal performance indicators
· Compile, analyze, report and react to costs of poor quality
· Flexibility to international travels, mostly in Europe (5%)
What makes you stand out?
· At least 2 year experience in manufacturing environment
· Ability to cooperate with other departments (Production, Engineering, Purchasing)
· Comprehensive understanding of a production site and production processes in terms of quality, logistics and manufacturing
· Quality/defect cost tracking and analysis
· Perfect understanding and ability to use quality tools (8D, 5Why, APQP, PPAP)
· Trained internal auditor according to ISO 9001, experience with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage
· Engineer degree or above (technical college or university)
· Fluent Hungarian, English (verbal and written) and German - as additional - is an advantage,
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 111707
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time