Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Application Specialist, Diagnostics to increase customer satisfaction by providing outstanding, high-quality customer post installation support.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to perform troubleshooting in application responsible area
- You will perform installation of new products and customer supporting after Go Live
- You will conduct product evaluations and system validations
- You will deliver product application training and support to customers
- You will submit daily report to Manager on application-related issues
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Medical Technology
- You have at least 3 years of Application Specialist or Lab experience
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytics and technical troubleshooting skills
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English and Thai
- IT knowledge or experience is preferred
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111726
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time