Stores In charge - Transformers
Do you have great experience of handling a world class store ? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside and work at a world class manufacturing facility
- Efficiently executing warehouse activities (Receipt, Storage, Issue, Dispatch, )
- Monthly MRP runs, analyzing daily/monthly kit shortages and plan action accordingly.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of vendor aid materials to subcontractors and timely receipts of finished materials.
- Efficiently using inventory management system and procedure for effective stores management and inventory control for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the production target.
- Hands on experience of using SAP – MM, PP, SD, BW module.
- Hands on experience for implementation of warehouse management (SAP-WM)
- You have a degree in engineering with 5-10 years of experience in handling stores and inventory in a industrial manufacturing set up.
- You have great communication skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Call to Action
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
Faiz Mohd is looking forward to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from all walks of life.
Learn more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 111731
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time