We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Lead-Software Test Specialist
We make real what matters
As a team lead, you will
- Work with a team of testers
- Mentor junior testers in the team
- Work with stakeholders
What you need to make real what matters
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of IT software verification and validation, with at least 5 years of strong hands-on experience in testing automation is a must.
- Test Architecture, design and methods
- API testing, load & performance testing
- Implementing test solutions for different types of applications like WebApps, MobileApps and Desktop applications
- Unix, Windows and Cloud (e.g. AWS) platforms
- B.E. / M.Sc. / MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 111764
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time