Process Expert - HR Services
We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
You have strong experience as onboarding Specialist and want to join our Human Resources team and help new employees adjust well to our work environment. As a HR Onboarding Specialist your responsibilities include communicating details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling first days.
Change the future with us
- You will be supporting employee’s life cycle management system and contribute to HR Initiatives
- You will guide employees about HR Policies and Processes
- You will assist in Payroll & Time Management Process and resolve related issues
- You will support day to day operations of HR functions ensuring various compliances
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate or post graduate and bring 3 Years of Experience in HR generalist profile, preferably Commerce Graduate with Post Graduate in HR.
- You are highly ambitious and ‘’Self-starter” and possess good interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced Excel and Word Skills)
- You have good Knowledge of Employment & Labor Laws & Practices
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Thane , Maharashtra where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 111794
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time