What are my responsibilities?
- Commodity Management: Continuously develop and improve IT Value Sourcing program and related IT Consulting / AMS sourcing strategy. Based on IT strategy and demands, derive best fit sourcing strategy for respective technologies and/or domains. Closely work with Regions/Country Procurement to translate the global strategy to local requirements.
- Stakeholder/ Customer Management: Fill the roles of a demand manager as well as sales person or ambassador. Define the right levels of participation derived from the respective audience and define a stakeholder engagement plan as well as engagement process: Prepare, Plan, Design, Engage, Evaluate, Apply.
- Supplier Management: Perform Supplier Management: Supplier selection, perform 360° review of IT Value Sourcing Suppliers in terms of performance, strategic footprint and development requirements. Actively drive supplier development in collaboration with IT stakeholders.
- Project procurement / negotiations: Yearly price negotiations for ITECS rate cards for selected countries. Renewal/update of existing Frame Agreements or MSAs respectively. Perform tender process and negotiations for projects
- Strategic Projects: Drive strategic projects with global impact in order to industrialize AMS Procurement function, implement pilots and support roll out into selected Regions and Countries.
- Data Accuracy: Ensure PVO transparency globally by, amongst others, correct ESN coding. Provide relevant input in regards to IFA numbers, supplier status, availability of contracts supplier evaluation results, OPW savings, etc.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
· 10+ years of professional experience in IT procurement/ procurement related function experience in managing and directing AMS projects.
· Strong experience in AMS Global Commodity management, Commercial, Contracting and negotiation
· Strong experience in managing multiple stakeholder management
· In depth knowledge of IT Provider market in the IT Commodities: IT Consulting, Application Management & Software.
· Deep experience in Procurement processes. Fast adaption of Siemens internal Procurement processes and tools
· Leadership experience of 5+ years is of advantage
· This role will be interacting with peers globally and thus involves experience of working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams
· Good English communication and presentation skills
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact @
Job ID: 111815
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time