For Siemens Healthineers, within the Digital Imaging organization, the Customer Service Engineer will be responsible for driving Customer satisfaction through excellent delivery of the installation, configuration and repair assigned tasks.
- Within the designated area (Toscana and upper center Italy) perform installation, configuration, repairs and training on assigned hardware and software products (Digital Imaging products)
- Ensure complete execution of all preventive maintenance on the assigned assets
- Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to successfully implement complex solutions
- Work with local Customer Service team to delight Customers
- Report all activities into the ERP system in order to satisfy Complaint Handling processes
- Interact with the Technical Solution Center and Regional Support Center to ensure proper resolution of the issues
- Report in a timely manner all potential issue to the Dedicated Complaint Unit
- Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
- Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in mechanical, electronic or biomedical engineering or equivalent working experience within the Imaging industry
- Know how of Radiology, Angiography or Magnetic Resonance equipment will be a plus
- Knowledge of MS ambient, networking and IT Hardware
- Experience with RIS&PACS would be beneficial;
- Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Italy as needed
- Previous experience in Customer facing roles
- Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives
- Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent in english (written and verbally)
- Car License
- Resident in Firenze
What else do I need to know?
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Further information on our company can be found at www.siemens.it
Job ID: 111834
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time