Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Logistics officer.
When lives depend on the right diagnosis, healthcare professionals need to have complete faith in the equipment they’re using. And that’s where we, Customer Services Managed Logistics come in. Delivering confidence to customers worldwide needs excellent logistics
We provide logistical support to Siemens Healthcare Customer Services. We help to deliver confidence to our customers by providing support in the areas of inVivo and inVitro with physical and nonphysical service parts execution.
You will process service parts orders from our Siemens Healthineers country organizations in Asia Pacific according to globally defined processes. It's your responsibility to ensure a timely and correct delivery of service parts to our customers.
Furthermore, you are responsible to coordinate all service related issues between the headquarters and our regional units for inVivo and inVitro purposes.
Be familiar with customer order process and have >3 years related working experience. A high customer focus is required, with excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Daily operations and processing of service part orders for AP customers.
- Handling and coordination of transportation from all SHS CS ML warehouses in Asia Pacific, Europe and USA.
- Coordinating all country related topics with HQ, partner operations and Business Lines.
- Finish other task or projects related to service logistics assigned by manager.
- Working experience in service logistics of healthcare industry is preferred.
- Very good command on verbal and written English.
- Candidate who is experienced with SAP R/3 SD-Module is preferred.
- Good PC/MS Office skills (eg. Outlook/Excel/Word/Access).
- Advanced ability of scripting, programming and analytics will be a plus.
- Ability of logical thinking and structured working.
- Can deal with dynamic environment.
- Good in communication towards customer
Job ID: 111899
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time