Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Handle autonomously the purchase of materials and services of the various categories of goods assigned for the realization of Smart infrastructure multiple commodities;
- Preparation of the procurement strategy with a view to optimizing supply in economic and logistical terms after sharing with the Supply Chain Manager;
- Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
- Using the various trading strategies (E-auction, Global Value Sourcing, Advanced Negotiation Concept, Supplier Day, etc.);
- Negotiation with suppliers and handling contracts/agreements for reference categories;
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials;
- Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent;
- Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best suppliers and ensure transparency and high procurement quality;
- Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitions) to ensure customer care and early involvement;
- Reporting to management related to quality of service received from suppliers, analyzing and implementing appropriate actions to return from the problems that emerged;
- Handling the planning of the materials needed for the production flow and management of the related activities;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Requires specific experience in procurement / purchasing office for at least 2 years.
- Specialist Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Managerial Engineering or equivalent with experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the M.S Office;
- Experienced in data analysis including consolidating, analyze and deriving conclusion/action plan.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work in teams; has an understanding of individual differences (behavior, values and attitudes) and cultural differences (multi culture/ countries interactions).
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 111905
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time