Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Direct teams of field service engineers, technicians and craft labor personnel in the installation, repair, maintenance and malfunction analysis of customer's apparatus
- Coordinate and manage staffing of project teams at the jobsite, and adjust staffing level of project teams as required
- Provide apparatus and apparatus interface knowledge and expertise to division management, customer management, product line management and suppliers to plan and accomplish assignment
- Review customer contract and assignment objectives, assist in planning to satisfy those needs; interface with division, customer, and product line management, and suppliers to maintain project schedule
- Take lead role in coordinating technical and non-technical personnel at the job site
- Prepare and forward accurate reports concerning conditions, actions taken or required, results obtained, maintenance recommendations, repair problems and malfunction data
- Promote maximum customer acceptance of the division's capabilities and Siemens Westinghouse apparatus availability and reliability
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Require the coordination and implementation of work schedules to meet project schedule with optimum utilization of human and physical resources
- Require the determination of solutions and the self-confidence to act independently as the Siemens Westinghouse representative at a remote site
- Project information for potential future business
- Require strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to interface with division and customer management, and professional, technical and crafts personnel to achieve a group objective
- Require strong writing skills to prepare accurate reports for internal and external (customer) use
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from an accredited college/university or the recognized equivalent in directly related work experience
- Minimum 4-6 years directly related work experience
- Experienced in overhaul & service of large Gas & Steam Turbines of Siemens / Westinghouse, compressors and pumps or any other rotating equipment with auxiliaries required
- Team Management abilities and expertise in MS Project & Primavera necessary
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 111910
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time