What are my responsibilities?
- Process purchase requests (depending on thresholds); add necessary information (e.g. Commodity Code (ESN), INCOTERMS); purchase order management incl. tracking; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand
- Compliance assurance with Procurement rules of Siemens and usage of Siemens contract partners based on click4suppliers easy and FPL to ensure the usage of competitive Terms & Conditions and by that obtaining highest feasible CNI
- Maintain and update supplier master data (if mandated) in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP; archive documents according to local regulations to keep the database always accurate and up to date
- Generate saving to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Actively contribute to cooperation with all other parties involved and passing on all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain.
- Forward systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Educational Background from reputable university or equivalent education
- At least 1 year of working experience in similar functions.
- Preferable experience in indirect material purchasing and knowledge on Logistics in terms of handling imports and clearing agents.
- Solid IT skills in particular MS package and ideally good SAP knowledge
- Very good level of English in both verbal and writing
- Very good negotiation skills
- Team player who is capable to build the business network inside and externally
Job ID: 111912
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time