Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Support Specialist – Healthcare IT to join our IT Service team based in Melbourne. This position is responsible for 1st and 2nd level incident management support for internal and external customers by phone, incident management system and e-mail for Siemens Healthcare IT product lines (Medicalis, RIS, PACS, Cardiology PACS, VNA and Advanced Visualisation systems) for the Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide remote technical support to customers in a professional and timely manner, taking full ownership of the issue through to resolution.
- Analyse the incident and when required, coordinate onsite resources or escalate to Headquarters to resolve the issue.
- key stakeholders ensuring the customer is regularly informed.
- Providing expert and high level technical support and knowledge to the onsite Siemens Engineers and Application Specialist during installations, maintenance or breakdowns.
- participating in customer projects (new or upgrades), remotely or onsite (as required). Reviewing product upgrades through information from Headquarters, group workshops or attending training courses.
To be successful in this role:
· It is essential that you have a tertiary qualification in either a Technical, Engineering or Scientific qualification.
· You will have extensive experience in Healthcare IT with knowledge of DICOM, HL7, API, Windows OS, Linux OS, Oracle, SQL DB and Web applications.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
· Experience in Siemens products would be an advantage.
· You will have strong interpersonal skills with proven customer service experience.
· Your strong communication skills across all levels of a business is critical to this position.
· You will be proactive, self-driven and have a strong sense of purpose.
· Your ability to work as part of a global virtual team will see you succeed in this role.
· An additional language within the Asia Pacific region would be an advantage.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 6 June 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111914
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time