1. Take the responsibility for the master planning based on the sales orders and factory capacity.
2. Coordinate with TD about design schedule; with PU about material delivery schedule; with OP about manufacturing schedule.
3. Take the responsibility for the process improvement and optimized especially for the urgent orders.
4. Think about to use the digital tool for master planning and reschedule.
5. Take the team leader to follow up and monitor the master planning
1. 5 years+ experience in related master/ project planning.
2. Fluent in both English and Chinese
3. manufacturing field experience is preferable
Job ID: 111918
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time