Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for test architects who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Define and implement a justified, effective test strategy for the project, aligned with the business and quality goals.
- Measure efficiency and effectiveness of the test strategy.
- Define and maintain an effective and efficient test architecture in close cooperation with system integration and test managers.
- Provide the vision for the test approach and the test architecture.
- Drive continuous improvement of test process, methodology and architecture.
- Ensure the testability of your product.
- Perform requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Involve, lead, guide, coach and motivate the key stakeholders and experts.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# programming language in large scale project,
- Advanced knowledge in Software Architecture & Design, Software Development, Software Integration and Build, Software Testing, Test Management, Teamwork and Collaboration, Coaching,
- Basic knowledge in Software Configuration Management, Requirement Engineering, Product & Solution Security
- Committed to following development best practices
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
- Nice to have; familiarity with SIMATIC TIA Portal
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should be completed for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 111925
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time