Job title: Technical Documentation Specialist - Software documentation (Web Applications)
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation.
- Planning and tracking status of project requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring on-time delivery of deliverables.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities by understanding the needs of the domain, end customers, and orienting operations towards meeting these needs.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Experience in end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Proficiency in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent technical writing, verbal, written communication skills to negotiate and moderate with stakeholders from different groups
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 111930
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time