- Able to translate business requirements into Pega technical requirements.
- Identify reusable components at the enterprise level and reuse them.
- Implement requirements(code) in Pega with utmost attention to quality and optimal performance.
- Follow and implement development guidelines, best practices and guardrails.
- Create Pega Unit tests and use other Pega OOTB automated test capabilities.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of features of Pega like DevOps and Automated testing.
- Resolve customer issues either by providing bug-fixes on time.
- When required, partner with business to troubleshoot and address operational issues.
- Certified Pega System Architect of version 7.X(desirable) with 2+ years’ experience in Pega development. This includes a very firm grounding in all Pega platform features.
- Exposure to Pega Cloud implementations desirable.
- Exposure to Pega 8.X (Infinity) desirable but not mandatory.
- Exposure / experience in DevOps using Pega desirable.
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support.
- Experience of BPM transformation projects desirable.
- Exposure technologies including Application/Web servers, Oracle and/ PostgreSQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies desirable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Job ID: 111931
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time