· Able to translate business requirements into Pega technical requirements.
· Identify reusable components at the enterprise level and create and maintain them.
· Design and implement new (global enterprise) features using Pega 7/Express/AppStudio.
· Define and monitor quality gates, development guidelines, best practices and guardrails.
· Conduct technical review and assessment of application design.
· Coordinate with external providers, Pega Cloud and Pega IT to maintain platform landscape and applications, optimize performance, and trigger resolution and monitoring of issues.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of features of Pega like DevOps and Automated testing.
· Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or assessing hotfixes.
· When required, partner with business to troubleshoot and address operational issues.
· Involve in reviewing vendor estimates with respect to technical complexity and time.
· Facilitate knowledge transfer of Pega 7/Express/AppStudio functionality and application functionality to Business Contacts as and when required.
· Mentor/coach team members.
· Certified Pega Senior System Architect of version 7.X (desirable) with 4 - 6 years’ experience in Pega architecture and development. This includes a very firm grounding in all Pega platform features.
· Exposure to Pega Cloud implementations desirable.
· Exposure/experience on Pega 8.x (Infinity) platform desirable.
· Exposure / experience in DevOps using Pega desirable.
· Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support.
· Experience of BPM transformation projects desirable.
· Exposure technologies including Application/Web servers, Oracle and/ PostgreSQL.
· Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
· Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies desirable.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Polished and professional demeanor
Job ID: 111932
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time