Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Then come in and join our team in Zurich as Bid Manager Enterprise Services to enhance our offer management for multi-layered Enterprise Service solutions for our clients within the Healthcare sector.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are in charge of the offer management for complex integral solutions (long-term technology partnerships, so called value partnerships) which may cover the complete portfolio of Siemens Healthineers products.
- Within such role you are responsible for the coordination of our construction- and healthcare partners. Hence, you will build up a strong relationship network with the involved parties.
- In such function you drive selected client projects in coordination with local sales; for other projects you will support colleagues concerning related topics.
- You elaborate detailed offer project plans, including milestones and respective deadlines, in order to enable a time-bound delivery of related work-streams to comply with the overall project plan.
- Coordination and support of internal and external activities, such as solution development, risk management, alignment on contractual frame conditions, setting up offer letters and answers to tenders will be further part of your role.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team of different business areas of Siemens Healthineers, as well as with local sales.
- Depending on clients‘ needs you may involve services such as trainings, consulting or collaboration concepts.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/enterprise-services.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You graduated in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or a medical engineering discipline.
- You bring along several years of experience in project management, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in cross-functional coordination is an advantage.
- You have a sound knowledge of the Swiss healthcare sector and current trends, as well as structures and processes of medical service providers.
Your personality and skills:
- You are used to communicate efficiently on different hierarchical levels and with different stakeholders.
- Based on our „can do“ attitude, a structured working method, as well as strong analytical skills and high methodological skills you work solution and target oriented.
- You take in consideration a good time management and prioritize adequately.
- You are willing to spend approx. 30% of your working time on business trips; being in Switzerland and partly in other European countries.
- Your profile is rounded off by profound language skills in German and English (C1 level); a very good knowledge of French is an advantage.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel.: +41 58 199 14 14.
Check as well our Career Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 111968
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time