Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Act as User Engagement (UseIT) Key-Account manager, collaborating with Value Center Management & other User Engagement (UseIT) Colleagues all around the world, across the operating companies and regions, in relation to capture current methodologies and trends, that can be reused across Siemens and collect feedback and input from and towards the end users
• Analyzes Marketing & Training content quality worldwide fostering the creation of global contents
• Documents processes to keep information and contents up-to-date in collaboration with Service Owners, Project Managers, and Corporate Communications
• Executes defined user engagement operations in accordance with given procedures, and related administrative activities
• Supports ongoing projects of the User Engagement Center of Competence.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or similar experience.
• Additional training in Project Management, Innovation, Design Thinking or similar is much valued.
• Teamwork and collaboration mindset.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Eager to learn and develop soft skills, easy going and able to relate to and interact with a diverse group of worldwide cross-cultural stakeholders.
• Tech-savvy and/or enthusiast about IT as an enabler of engagement and work improvement.
• English proficiency is mandatory.
• More than 3 years of experience in IT project or IT service management
• Experience in an agile working environment
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 111975
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time