We are developing clean energy across the world. Join us as a Technical Project Engineer within Gas & Power business in Poland. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating the successful execution of all mechanical or instrumentation and control engineering activities on services’ projects in energy sector (mainly steam turbines).
What part will you play?
- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project;
- Assuring the accuracy of financial forecasts and ensuring timely completion of the project;
- Managing project team resources;
- Creating engineering documentation for technical realization;
- Completing documentation for construction and installation (installation file);
- Updating product requirements specification;
- Agreeing with customer on format and content of customer documentation, creating and handing over final version to customer;
- Releasing Engineering Design (design freeze);
- Archiving the technical documentation from project execution.
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- A strong technical knowledge of power plant systems;
- At least 7+ years of relevant steam turbines project engineering experience and proved delivered power plant projects;
- Experience in development of detailed design drawings for mechanical or I&C equipment;
- An engineering degree (mechanical or automation and robotics engineering or similar);
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders;
- A problem-solving mentality with the ability to “think outside of the box”;
- The ability to develop complex technical documentation incl. drawings, instructions, bills of material;
- Strong people management and resource planning/management skills;
- Experience in the technical management of subcontractors and vendors;
- Project planning experience;
- Able to travel interstate and look after several projects at all stages of the project;
- Knowledge of the industry market (design / analysis of services available on the market);
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies, products and services in the energy sector;
- Variety of projects and clients;
- Work in an experienced, international team of professionals; opportunity to collaborate with cross-region teams;
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your skills;
- Great work atmosphere and an organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Wide choice of benefits: a selection of benefits available in the online system (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema / theater/concert tickets, shop vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days off (paid), credit card (Amex), vouchers for Christmas.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Job ID: 111983
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time