Assistant/Deputy Manager - System/Project Engineering
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for designing of all Reciprocating Compressor & auxiliary items related engineering which includes as listed below:
- Preparation of process & Instrumentation Diagram in line with the Client Specs & pre order correspondence/TQ, International standards & safety aspects for D-R Product.
- Should be conversant with updated national / International standards and codes.
- Hands-on experience on piping plan Layout considering operation & maintenance aspects in Auto cad /smart plant / PDS/PDMS / E3D.
- Liaison with client / consultant for progress of the job and mitigating the technical issues.
- Capable to handle Site/Supplier/Client queries
- Preparation of Compressor data sheet, Static equipment data sheet in line with client specification and International code.
- Basic knowledge of ASME Sec VIII Div.1, Sec II for static equipment and structure design
- Vendor drawing and calculation review as per code, standard & specification like ASME, TEMA, and API etc
- Position demands collaborative engagement with all engineering team as well as cross functional execution teams.
- Good analytical / mathematical skills are required for engineering permutations & calculations
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Required to travel to site, customer interfacing, which may be in remote place
- Domestic and International travel when & where required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Min. Professional Experience: 3-5 years for Asst. Managers, 5-8 Years for Dy. Managers
Min. Education: B.E. – Mechanical / Chemical
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 111988
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time